Axial fan impellers. If the customer knows the required flow parameters, we will help to select a suitable impeller. If the parameters are unknown, we will use our experience and try to suggest the best product.
- Rotor diameter range: from Ø250mm to Ø2150mm.
- Equipped with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 16 blades.
- Operating temperatures:
- -20 to +85°C (polypropylene blades)
- from -20 to +120°C (polyamide blades)
- from -20 to +240°C (aluminium blades)
- For diameters Ø250mm to Ø1250mm suitable for use with the following motors: 0.18 – 30.0kW
- For diameters Ø900mm to Ø2150mm suitable for operation with motors with powers: 1.5 – 160.0kW
- Motor speeds: 3000, 1500, 1000, 750, 600, 500min-1
- for equipment in explosion-proof execution, according to EN 13463-1:2003 and directive 94/9/EC (ATEX)
- Blades made of polypropylene or glass fibre reinforced polyamide
- Hubs made of die-cast aluminium
- High-performance blades with standard or special sickle shape for lower noise levels
- Lower energy consumption while maintaining the highest flow rates
- Dynamically balanced to class G-6.3 according to ISO 1940-1
- Blades made of aluminium
- Fasteners (bolts, washers, nuts) made of stainless steel
- Painted impellers with blades made of aluminium in a colour from the RAL palette