Customer Panel Regulations
Customer Panel Regulations – Planetfan sp. z o.o.
§ 1. Definitions
- Customer Panel – a user interface in the Service for account management.
- User – a natural person who can use the Panel after registration.
- Personal data – information provided by the User during registration.
- Service – a website available at www.planetfan.pl, through which the User may use the company’s services.
- Account – a secured area of the Service, accessible to a registered User.
- Hashing – the process of transforming the password into a secure storage form.
§ 2. Registration and Use of the Customer Panel
- The User can register in the Panel by providing required information: first name, last name, telephone, email, company name, VAT ID, and password.
- The password is hashed for security reasons.
- The User can add products to favorites and send inquiry requests.
§ 3. Protection of Personal Data
- In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), PLANETFAN is the administrator of personal data.
- Data is processed based on the User’s consent and is necessary for the provision of services.
- The User has the right to access their data and its rectification, as well as to revoke consent to their processing.
§ 4. Data Security
- PLANETFAN applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
- Data is stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
§ 5. Cookies and Other Technologies
- The User can manage cookie settings in their web browser.
§ 6. User Rights and Obligations
- The User has the right to use the Service according to its functionalities.
- The User is obliged to provide true information and to use the Service in compliance with the law and regulations.
§ 7. Complaint Procedure
- The User has the right to file complaints in case of problems with access to the Service or provision of services.
§ 9. Contacts and Complaints
- All inquiries and complaints regarding data processing may be directed to PLANETFAN or to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
§ 10. Final Provisions
- Any disputes arising from the use of the Service will be settled according to Polish law.
- PLANETFAN reserves the right to refuse service in the event of a violation of the regulations by the User.
§ 11. Final Clauses
- The regulations come into force on the date of publication in the Service.
- In the event of the invalidity of any provision, the remaining provisions shall remain in effect.
Thank you for adhering to our regulations and trusting our services.